Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cross-roads can run parallel

The new blogging year is fast spear-heading itself..yes, that's how it feels sometimes to me. Time is playing tug of war and somehow it always manages to get a step or two ahead of me.

Bereavement, there had been two. The loss of a dear friend whose friendship ceases to be, as a result of betrayal and alienation. The mourning of another dear friend's life whose sole supporter, the husband, has passed on silently, one mid morning.

And then, there's me who is back in school...IT FEELS GREAT!!! I know I've complained about assignments and papers to write as well as presentations to prepare, not to mention the impending examinations..but oh, how sweet true knowledge is!

However, it's the realisation that cross-roads need not always intersect and diverge so far away, one from the other, immediately after the intersection. Maybe there is a possibility that crossroads lead to two parallel tracks that may someday diverge but for now, I'm happy to say I can see the other track from where I am right now...and that's a huge consolation.

Take care one and take care all...See ya soon..so many books await me, not to mention the seven books in the Harry Potter series.

I'm curious to see what's the buzz, anyway. But only after the exams..only after the exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home