Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh, where will this strength come from?

Oh Allah, the keeper of my life and soul, I have a burning desire and request of You, tonight.

You have lifted the cloudy veil from my heart and mind, to allow this internal eye to see the journey ahead.

For that I can only, in my most humble and insignificant way, thank You.

Thank you for this bestowment upon a soul despite its inherently marred condition due to infinite personal inadequacies.

However, if Your Will has dictate that I must continue to strive in order to fulfill my sole responsibility as your Khalifah on this fleeting earth and existence, do pray grant me the resolve and fortitude to go forth to achieve success here, to say the least.

Though, the eventual true reward must be in the Hereafter, I seek from Your protection and divine nature, the strength, virtue, courage and knowledge to begin this journey once and for all.
Now that the reason for being and acting has become clear, do guide me from henceforth to the path of the WINNERS.

You are my only source of hope and You too will be my strength before my final return.

There is none other than You and thus I submit…wholly to you and you alone.

Forgive me, guide me and honour me with your divine blessings.

I thank you Allah for all of your blessings on me. Amin. Al-Fateha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home