Tuesday, October 09, 2007

SUPPLICATIONS

OH ALLAH..

I bow myself in humility, knowing deep in my heart, my total insignificance, in light of Your Might.

You are the Greatest and for that all praises be raised to You and You alone.

Only Thee, we worship and only Thee, we seek help from.

Please grant my heart-felt supplications:

First, forgive all of my sins, past, present and future. Look not upon my transgressions, realised or otherwise. Look upon me with mercy, O Lord, Most High.

May Peace and Blessings be upon our beloved Prophet and his family and Companions..may we be grouped with them on the Day of Resurrection.

I seek, O Allah, steadfast faith upon the true path, until the Day when all shall be revealed.

I seek from my loins, a progeny of sons and daughters, who will be your faithful and successful servants.

I seek your divine guidance and bestowment for strength through the difficult and challenging toils, as well as, the guiding light in moments of doubt or worry.

However, more so, I seek your divine blessings, for continued guidance when things are looking good, less I forget from whence I come from and to whom I will return.

O Allah, keep those under my charge, safe and successful. Let their endeavours NOT come to naught. Allow them to emerge victorious, so that they too, can carry on the torch, when cometh the time for me to rest.

O Lord, Most Knowing, bestow upon our hearts, my family and friends, love, courage and wisdom to cherish one another, till death do us part, in continued guidance.

O Lord, I seek good health and more importantly, the will, to exert such a find.

O Lord, as you have created all means of transport as a blessings to mankind, grant me a driving license and a car in the near future; one that can accommodate all of my wards and yet, not tear a hole in my pocket, or leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere...and for that, i pray u do let it be a TOYOTA.

O Lord, let my wealth, material or spiritual, grow from strength to strength so that I may continue to work in Your path.

Let all who have been of assistance in my life, thus far, be rewarded handsomely by Your Grace..their kindness is sweet solace.

Let those who wish for harm to come my way, be inclined to do otherwise, for You are the Knower of all things.

Let Jannah be the final abode for my parents, the salihins, and all who came before me, who have fought in Your path, one way or another.

Let the remaining days of Ramadan not slide past me without an impact, for I will truly feel lost..lost in the uncertainty of even meeting it, a year from now.

O Allah, pardon my long-list of 'I wants'...but who else can I turn to?

A last but not least prayer goes out to the man in my life.

May he achieve his true desires to be in direct service to You, O Allah, the greatest bestower. Let his time come, to achieve significance in sweet success for he has been kind to many and ever hopeful.

I thank you Allah for all your blessings on me.

Pray grant me my prayers. Amin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home