Sunday, August 08, 2010

I do remember..

I do remember the day my heart was tugged by a force so strong, I knew instinctively, my world has collapsed.

I had no concrete evidence but it was my instinct whispering a dire call.

I remembered Ernie holding me tight in that cramped staff toilet and I knew the only life I have, would change.

And now, as I approach the moment when the dust can finally settle, my tears are making a headway...they've broken free again.

It'll probably be a few more hours before my mind understands the origin of these tears..

I'm only guessing it's because I'm finally home alone.

As alone as a single lady can get.

Alone. To think. To feel.

I believe, its not loneliness that I'm weeping for.

I weep for a loss, so great..for a family has fallen..and now, like Humpty Dumpty, it must mend itself again.

I'm not relying on all the king's horses or all the king's men..

It's with these two hands, with God Everlasting held close to my heart...

Aisha shall rebuild together again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home